- For your safety, we’re offering different types of appointments: telephone, video, and limited in-person. To make an appointment or learn more about our new appointment types, call us at (415) 671-7000
- All staff and patients are required to wear a mask while inside the clinic
- We now offer appointment and drop-in COVID-19 at our Field Care Clinic (learn more about the clinic here)
- San Francisco COVID-19 FAQ and hygiene tips here
- Primary care is open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat, while our Field Care Clinic on Armstrong Street is open 7am-7pm Mon-Fri and 8am-5pm Sat-Sun
Southeast Health Center (SEHC) is a full service health clinic that provides affordable, comprehensive and quality care to people of all ages. Located in the Bayview Hunter’s Point neighborhood since 1979, we provide care for common illnesses, high blood pressure, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). We provide additional services such as confidential HIV testing and counseling, pregnancy testing, prenatal care, mental, and vision care.
Field Care Clinic 2020
In April, the City opened the Southeast Field Care Clinic as an emergency response to COVID-19. Expanded services at the Field Care Clinic (FCC) provide patients with primary care, urgent care and screening for COVID-19, and will help reduce the number of patients needing to go to hospital urgent care and emergency rooms.
The Field Care Clinic at Southeast Health Center is staged in a large tent on Armstrong Street adjacent to the main building. It has the capacity to treat up to 100 patients daily, in addition to the more than 100 patients served by Southeast Health Center.
Southeast Health Center Expansion and Behavioral Health Integration Project
Southeast Health Center has embarked on an expansion project to build a new primary care facility at the corner of Bancroft Avenue and Keith Street, next to the existing clinic. The 22,000-square-foot building will have two floors, 21 patient rooms, and enable the clinic to update and expand its health services. The $38 million project is mainly funded by the 2016 Public Health and Safety Bond, and is the second phase of the clinic’s improvements.
Southeast Health Center is a member of the San Francisco Health Network, a large group of neighborhood clinics and healthcare providers promoting good health for all San Franciscans, no matter your ability to pay, lack of insurance, or immigration status.
In partnership with Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and the clinics of the San Francisco Health Network, we provide primary care for all ages, specialty care, dentistry, emergency and trauma care, and acute care for the people of San Francisco.
For more information about Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, or the San Francisco Health Network, click on the icons below.